Benefits of Membership Includes:
- Subscription to the Journal of Bioethical Inquiry (JBI)
- Special conference and workshop rates
- AABHL shares information about current events and opinion commensurate with its interests via Tweets (@AABHL)
- Collaborate with similarly interested professionals
- Join special interest groups known as STREAMS
- Special membership and conference rates for students
About the Australasian Association of Bioethics and Health Law
The Australasian Association of Bioethics and Health Law (AABHL) is Australia and New Zealand’s leading organisation concerned with issues of bioethics and health law. Its members come from many disciplines including medicine, nursing, law, ethics, philosophy, healthcare administration, allied health and complementary healthcare. AABHL encourages those with a professional interest in the relationship between law, bioethics, health care, public health, and global health governance, to become members.
AABHL was formed in 2009 from the amalgamation of the two leading Australasian organisations concerned with bioethical issues: the Australasian Bioethics Association and the Australian and New Zealand Institute of Health Law and Ethics, both established in the early 1990s.